Accomplished Engineering Project Professional with over 15+ years of diverse experience, I am a strong executioner delivering on commitments while maintaining win-win partnerships with stakeholders and internal/external teams. I am an expert at owning, managing, and delivering projects and engineering initiatives.
My career has progressed with increasing responsibilities as a result of consistency in stellar performance and a reputation for successful transformation and implementation of engineering processes. I am skilled at working cohesively with stakeholders and teams while implementing continuous improvement initiatives to ensure overall project success.
I am a dedicated employee possessing a powerful desire and capability to deliver superior service using various technologies and methodologies. My key strengths include the ability to work with a team, identifying areas for improvement, and effectively communicating at all levels of management. I also excel at establishing relationships, problem-solving, and operationally evaluating, investigating, escalating, resolving, and communicating production issues to ensure seamless transformations and reduce downtime for customers.
As a valued project leader, I am known for guiding significant facility projects involving cross-functional teams, business partners, and operational resources with strong accountability to ensure health, safety, security, project ergonomics while exceeding user expectations. I operate with a Lean mindset, determining fit-for-purpose approaches that drive rapid delivery excellence. I welcome the opportunity to discuss how your team will benefit from my skills and abilities.
|Last Resume Update||December 29, 2020|
Project Manager/Engineering Technical Specialist
Guided development and application implementation processes and consulted across business teams to ensure standards compliance and deliverables and align defined operational and regulatory requirements.
• Executed and managed COVID-19/return-to-work (RTW) procedures with development of phased approaches, definition of facility occupancy caps to enable safe social distancing, and transparent guidelines for on-site safety.
• Collaborated across Enterprise Facilities and Chief Engineer to implement and enforce safety procedures, including proper personal protective equipment (PPE) usage and building cleaning directives.
• Managed 500+ engineering and production computing assets, including limiting number of phones allowed by employees, ultimately reducing company phone costs and saving $1300+ in monthly expenses.
• Planned, executed, and managed facility occupation across internal Engineering and Production teams, analyzed and provisioned plans for presentation to Chief Engineer and senior leadership.
• Created engineering quality performance metrics and developed Velocity group training, maintained facilities updates, and provided metric reports for accurate headcount growth/reduction, building, and real estate forecasts.
• Utilized Project Management principals to create and implement quality engineering processes for management of Corrective Actions across South Carolina and Washington sites.
• Developed and maintained production engineering website and contributed to tools and process development meetings to identify and coordinate resolution of identified potential productivity-impacting engineering issues.
• Conducted annual computing production engineering equipment audits, including physical device condition inspections to save production computing downtime.