- Review Order submissions for accurate information such as shipping address, quantity and product accuracy.
- Inspect each item to insure quality of packaging and contents.
- Prepare and package items for shipments.
- Responsible for accurate inventory counts.
- Record order numbers and item counts
- Report to management defective inventory.
management of daily appointments, phone calls, memorandums, data entry for joint forces exercises, office meeting notes and minuets, power point presentations and scheduling.
Responsible for facilities maintenance such as elevator upkeep, HVAC filtration systems, escorting inmates participating in a early release program, building repair and upkeep.
Manages and operates main front office (Orderly room) functions and Basic office management functions, such as answering phone calls and customer service.
Organizes and maintains Records to meet and maintain Air Force office standards. Completes Orders through government software and multiple functions to meet the needs of high deployment tasks.
Tracks temporary duty (TDY) assignments for over 170 members of the 701 Combat Operations Squadron. Responsible for receiving and directing Defense Messages through government computers.
|Last Resume Update||January 5, 2021|