Key Strengths: Wide Range of technologies - Analytical – Problem Solver – Customer Service Focus
Summary of Qualifications
- 20 years experience in IT, including roles in HelpDesk, Product Support and Quality Assurance/Testing
- Associates degree in Computer Information Systems
- Experience with network fundamentals
- Education and experience in basic coding
Knowledge and Skill Areas·Resolution of printer issues ·Malware Detection and Removal ·Ability to quickly learn new technologies · Hardware trouble Shooting · Account Management using Active Directory ·Takes ownership of issues ·OS Migration
·Network Connectivity ·Configuration Management
·Component replacement ·Customer focussed
·End user education
Independent Tech Support |1992-2019
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues.
- Communicates with customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Provides timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Facilitates follow-ups with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
IT Support | Valley General Hospital |Monroe WA 2007 - 2011
- Managed desktop administration of 300+ end users 40+ servers, as400 operation, building and repairing pcs.
- Duties also included: troubleshooting technical issues, diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving network issues, installing and configuring hardware and software.
Software Quality Assurance/Testing -|CareWise Inc. |Seattle, WA |1997-2001
- Performed automated and manual testing for 3 in-house applications and 80+ end users.
- Utilize various software applications to complete tasks, create reports and deliver results.
- Review prerecorded sale and customer service interactions to identify trends to support business operations.
Technical Support Analyst
- Wireless Data Services | Kirkland WA | 2005 – 2006: Customer support for Verizon wireless products and applications
- NetManage | Bellevue, WA |1996-1997: Senior technical support for Ecco PIM.
- Keane | Seattle, WA | 1995 – 1996: Tier 2 telephone support for Windows 95, specializing in network issues.
- Microsoft | Bellevue, WA |1994- 1995: Telephone customer support for MS Works and MS Money.
- 1-800-Networks | Kirkland, WA | 1996 : Specialized in migrating 16-bit clients to 32-bit.
Customer Service Associate
- Lowes | Monroe, WA | 2014 – 2017: Sales Associate in paint department.
North Seattle Community College |1994 | Certificate in Computer Information Systems
The Evergreen State College | 1974 | BA Liberal Arts | Minor in Psychology and Literatur
|Last Resume Update||August 17, 2021|
|Phone Number||425 231 1242|