Professional electrician with 15+ years’ experience in industrial and commercial environments. Ability to install, maintain and repair electrical controls, wiring, lighting systems and audio systems. Ability to test and repair large equipment and electronic components. Strong problem-solving skill set and great work ethic. Bilingual in both English and Yoruba.
Lot Associate (seasonal) Snohomish, WA July - Dec. 2020
- Improve customers experience through positive interaction and assist customer with loading product into their vehicles.
- Maintain sufficient quality of carts near entrance of the store.
- Sanitized, organized, and maintained quality shopping cart for customers in-order to maintain their health and safety.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with sales representative.
Self-Employed Electrician Yaba, Nigeria 1978 – 2017
- Journey level installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment, and electrical systems
- Contracted with companies such as Telecom Egypro Nigeria to create/build electrical
- Ability to read and technical diagrams and schematics
- Installed and repaired wiring, electrical circuits and components
- Used equipment such as multi-meters, soldering station, drill saw, circular saw, drill press, etc.
- Diagnosed and repaired complex electrical issues in industrial and commercial environments
Electrician and Equipment Technician Legos, Nigeria 1973 – 1978
Nigerian Ministry of Information
- Repaired audio translation audio equipment for international government conferences
- Repaired commercial equipment and electronics
- Provided leadership within facilities and maintenance activities
Everett Community College Everett, WA 2019
National Diploma in Electronics (4-year degree)
Yaba College of Technology Yaba, Nigeria 2003
|Last Resume Update||January 19, 2021|
Lot Associates assist customers with the loading of their vehicles and also monitor and maintain the entrance of the store. Lot Associates also are responsible for maintaining a sufficient quantity of carts near the entrance of the store. This position interacts with Home Depot associates and customers. Because the Lot Associate is often the first and last associate to interact with customers as they enter or leave the store, customer service plays a vital role in this position. Direct customer interaction is frequently required for some positions and excellent customer service skills are required.