Experienced and results-driven individual with proven ability to complete jobs quickly and correctly. Reliable and personal with a detail-oriented nature. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
- Outstanding work ethic, dependable, ability to work with others
- Basic knowledge in use of computers, and medical terminology
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and react quickly to frequent priority shifts
- Ability to lift, load and deliver products
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers to ensure understanding and resolve issues
- Excellent attention to detail; and ability to recognize and report issues
|Last Resume Update||December 22, 2020|
Material Processor Requirements Facilitator
Performed all activities related to the shipment and receipt of all inbound, outbound, and intercompany shipments within various Boeing Fabrication Centers including, but not limited to:
Inspected incoming shipments to ensure that all products in each delivery match the packing list; and are free from damage and/or defect.
Updated product inventory in the company’s MRP system.
Picked and kitted completed parts as directed
Hand delivered product to on-site POU (point of use) locations.
Prepared required paperwork; and packaged and labeled outbound and intercompany shipments.
Answered questions from supervisors, shop and store personnel regarding parts and kits; and help resolve issues as required.
Maintained a safe driving and working environment by following all company and national safety procedures (including PPE), and maintaining a clean and orderly work area
Carried out all duties related to the Safety Focal including, but not limited to:
Led monthly safety meetings
Posted updated memos on board
Reviewed and resolved any safety concerns
HIgh School Diploma