Job Summary & Responsibilities
If you are an experienced education professional looking to truly make a difference in the lives of emerging young adults, reSTART Leadership Academy might be the ideal match for you.
We are looking for well-qualified tutors/teachers who share our passion for education tailored to each child and has the requisite educational expertise to contribute to our mission. Our school is caring, professional, and positive, and we seek the same traits in our staff.
· 20-32 hours per week, Monday – Friday
· 1 hour paid prep time for every 4 hours of instruction
Strong candidates will possess the following qualifications:
· WA state-approved teaching credential
· Strong educational background in a variety of subjects
· High school teaching experience
· Ability to adapt to a variety of grades 8-12
· Tutoring/teaching experience
· Desire to bring learning to life
· Ability to work with teens with learning differences
· You have a professional and/or personal understanding of addiction.
Employment contingent upon successful background check, clean drug screen (including marijuana), CPR/First Aid certififaction, food handler's card, clean driving record and proof of negative TB test.
Our main academic campus is situated in two-private homes on 32 acres of land with a view of the North Cascade Mountains. Nestled on the campus is a full-size sports court, lap pool, green house, and hiking trails which lead to riverfront acreage. We consider the entire area of land, along with our indoor school rooms, our classroom.
|Snohomish County Only||This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County|