$17 - $20 an hour
Full Job Description
Fun and friendly Vehicle and Vessel Licensing sub-agency is seeking a Full-Time Title Clerk to join our team. We're looking for a professional, trustworthy team player who enjoys working with customers, is energetic and outgoing, can easily multi-task, and types 45+ wpm.
While previous licensing experience is strongly desired, we are willing to train a candidate that demonstrates our desired personal qualifications and aptitude for learning. This training requires the passing of state certification testing prior to being able to operate individually as a licensing representative.
Work Schedule would be full-time 8:45am - 6:15pm, Saturdays required. With Sundays and most government holidays off.
1. Energetic, self-motivated, and outgoing with previous customer service experience.
2. Detail oriented, with the ability to quickly assess and determine appropriate procedures with the confidence to problem solve.
3. A quick learner with a high aptitude for complex transactions that enjoys challenges.
4. Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
5. Professional appearance and demeanor.
6. Able to type 45+ WPM 100% accuracy, with distractions.
7. Non Smoking
Great benefits including :
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
|Snohomish County Only||This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County|
|Hourly Wage||$15 - $20|
|Outside listing?||I want applicants to apply for this job elsewhere (my website, Monster, Indeed, etc.)|