A long-standing, multi-national company that provides parking solutions for companies and customers alike, is looking to bring on a new Route Checker to their company. This is a short-term opportunity but could turn into a long-term position for the right person!
Location: Everett, WA
Pay: $16.00 per hour; pay increases after the evaluation period and is based upon performance and attendance
Shift: Tuesday through Friday: 11:00am to 4:00pm. Saturday: 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inventory station pay boxes, collecting and recording all cash or cash equivalents
- Accurately inventory parking lot, recording and crediting vehicles for payments received, and noting vehicles displaying valid permits
- Issue parking violation and parking owed notices to vehicles
- Data entry, using electronic devices
- Clear trash and debris from each station throughout the shift, reporting any maintenance or additional
- Clean up required, such as potholes, missing or broken signage, or other hazards
- Inspect and verify location signage and rates
- Protect company property and/or equipment from damage or loss
- Report any vehicles meeting impound criteria to the supervisor
- Properly deposit in the designated bank all monies or cash equivalents and accompanying documentation
What you need to be successful:
- Provide own transportation including, but not limited to fuel, maintenance, repairs, and insurance
- Basic data entry skills
- Good customer service
- Clear and concise communication skills, including verbal and written correspondence
- Maintain a clean, neat, professional appearance at all times
- While on the job, wear the designated uniform, if required, and display the identification badge
Interested? Apply today. We are open Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply:
*Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400 (Due to the current COVID restrictions we are doing phone or video interviews at this time)
*Click the link to schedule a 15-minute consultation with our recruiter: https://calendly.com/nikki-boyer/15min
Ask about our referral bonus program!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind for anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express is known for being able to help find the type of job that is a perfect fit for employment goals, needs, and abilities, and we never charge a fee for our services and support. This is a FREE service for all job seekers! Express has a wide range of jobs that meet employment goals including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2020 we put over 4200 people to work in Snohomish County!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
*401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs