Receiving and merchandising associate.
Looking to hire Receiving and Merchandising Associate!
We are seeking a motivated and reliable individual to join our retail team as a Receiving and Merchandising Associate. The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving and storing merchandise, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of shipments, and preparing merchandise for display on the sales floor.
- Receive and verify shipments of merchandise from vendors and ensure they are complete and accurate
- Sort and organize merchandise in the receiving area
- Move merchandise to appropriate sections on the sales floor as per company standards
- Ensure merchandise is displayed in an attractive and organized manner
- Assist with merchandising displays and maintaining general cleanliness and tidiness of sales floors and stock rooms
- Process customer returns and exchanges
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Assist with inventory management, ensuring adequate stock levels
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Previous experience in receiving and / or merchandising preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
This position may require lifting and carrying items up to 40 pounds and standing or walking for extended periods. Candidates should be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, Sunday, and holidays.
This is a seasonal May-September position. Pay ranges from $15-$25 based on performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
|401 N Olympic Ave, Arlington||
|Snohomish County Only||This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County|
|Hourly Wage||$20 - $25|
|Estimated Start Date||2023/05/17|