Preforming production tasks and providing support to the production team in order to maintain a high production pace in all areas of production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Work with the team on the Vacuum Packaging machine
- Pack and Label product.
- Maintain proper par levels as instructed.
- Communicate supply material levels.
- Maintain plant safety.
- Maintain and proper use of production equipment.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide back up support for other duties as needed
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Experience with the utilization of food processing equipment, sanitation and food safety, and the safe operation of forklifts and powered pallet jacks.
- Experience with radio frequency handheld scanners and quality control.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. When you add in the additional benefits below to our competitive base wage you can increase your total compensation up to 25%.
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical, prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short term disability.
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company profit sharing match
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, to include paid sick, vacation and personal time
- 6 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please follow the link below: