This position is responsible for ensuring that customers have a positive and memorable experience at Elemental Cider Co. The candidate must have a passion for the craft beverage industry and/or Neapolitan-Style Pizza.
Responsibilities include: Creating memorable pizzas and appetizers for taproom customers in a fast-paced, positive environment.
Candidate must possess a MAST certification and Food Handler’s Permit or be able to get one within 30 days hire. Candidate must be willing to cross-train as bartender.
Essential Kitchen Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assemble and cook pizzas, appetizers, and/or salads off of our menu and based on custom orders
• Making dough from scratch daily, as needed • Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms) as needed
• Cut/slice meats like chicken, prosciutto, salami, and pepperoni as needed
• Use less traditional ingredients to appeal to a larger audience (for example, vegan cheese and gluten-free flour)
• Recommend new recipes to update our menus
• Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• High school diploma or equivalent and/or qualified experience required
• Retail experience a plus
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend for up to 12 hours a day
• Weekends, holidays and evenings required
This position is part-time to start with potential to shift to full-time quickly for the right candidate.
|6015 180th St. NE #101, Arlington||
|Snohomish County Only||This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County|
|Hourly Wage||$15 - $20|
|Estimated Start Date||2021/07/29|