Express is seeking a part-time office assistant to help with the front desk duties of a Marysville Fencing company. This position is a long term, evaluation to hire opportunity for someone who has strong customer service skills, have recent office experience, highly organized, and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Part-Time Office Assistant
Location: Marysville, WA
Rate of Pay: $16.00 per hour; wage increases after the probationary period and are based on performance and attendance
Schedule: Monday 8:00am-5:00pm, the rest of the week is flexible. The candidate will be working approximately 20 hours per week.
What you get to do:
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary
- Greet clients & visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Utilize a computer
- Assist with clerical duties as needed
- Staff support
- Sales support
- Scheduling customers
- Light assembly such as making packets and booklets
- Assist in the drafting of official proposals
- Utilize Microsoft office programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful:
- Have exceptional written and oral communication, including being able to read cursive
- A minimum of 1 year or more experience in an office setting in an Administrative role or equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven excellent attendance history
- Ability to work multi-task and reprioritize your workload as needed
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Have strong mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 WPM
- Ability to be a team player
What is in it for you:
After the probationary period you will be eligible for the following:
-5 paid holidays a year
-1 week of vacation the first year
Does this sound like the position for you? Apply today! We are open 8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply: (Choose what works best for you)
*Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind if you know anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and as a jobseeker, you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2019 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
What are the benefits of being an Express Associate and working with our local office?
A friendly staff of 10 with 25+ years of Staffing experience
A locally owned office that is very invested in putting people to work in our community
We are self-insured, so LESS comes out of your paycheck with the employee Workers Compensation portion of your taxes
Medical Plan-Several plans to choose from
Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
Referral Bonuses-unlimited bonuses available!
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs