Express has a new opportunity for a Mixing Specialist in Marysville. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity that will run for 11 months out of the year, with a month off, and the potential to come back again after a month break. Responsibilities will include performing various warehouse and production line functions to support the mixing and packaging of the company’s fertilizer products; ensuring finished products are manufactured accurately and in a timely manner to meet operational deadlines.
Location: Marysville, WA
Rate of pay: While you may be considered for any and all openings this company has, the pay for all positions is $16.61 per hour. Raises are based upon performance and attendance.
Schedule: Current schedule candidates are working 4/10 hour shifts on varying shifts on any given day of the week: Morning shift: 5:00am-3:00pm, Swing shift: 12:00pm-10:00pm. Applicants will need to be available to work any shift.
What you get to do:
- Ensure tanks and calibration equipment are cleaned and accurate prior to mixing or blending raw materials to make company products
- Correctly combines and mixes various materials into a solution to make company finished products
- Ensure all blending tanks are maintained and all components associated with mixing are in good working order
- Isolate hazardous spills or contamination
- Run Q.A. on mixes in real-time and recognize issues in the raw materials and processing machinery and report accordingly
- Place filled, sealed products into boxes. Fill boxes with the required quantity with the correct product
- Ensures printer is working properly and date/ lot code matches the product being bottled
- Place boxes in neat stacks on pallets using predetermined patterns and counts
- Quality Control
What you need to be successful:
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Proficient in problem-solving, set up, running, clean up procedures
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to read and write in English and follow oral instructions
- Proficient in all line operator quality control procedures and safety checks.
- Work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather
- Lift 50 pounds
- Minimum of 1 year or more of machine operator experience
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime, including weekends and holidays
- This is a tobacco-free facility and Jobsite. Use of tobacco is prohibited in all areas of the premises
Does this sound like the position for you? Apply today! We are open 8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply: (Choose what works best for you)
*Send your resume to email@example.com
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind if you know anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and as a jobseeker, you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2019 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
What are the benefits of being an Express Associate and working with our local office?
- Friendly staff of 10 with 25+ years of Staffing experience
- Locally owned office who is very invested in putting people to work in our community
- We are self- insured, so LESS comes out of your paycheck for with the employee Workers Compensation portion of your taxes
- Medical Plan-Several plans to choose from
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses-unlimited bonuses are available!
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs