An Everett Mill is looking to add a Millwright to their team. Responsibilities include keeping the mill free from performance issues and ready for production. This is a long-term, evaluation to hire position with plenty of opportunities for growth.
Location: Everett, WA
Pay: You can earn up to $25.00 per hour, depending upon experience! Pay increases after the probationary period and is based on performance.
Schedule: Monday - Friday: 3:00pm 11:30pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoots and diagnose mechanical and electrical problems in lumber mill machinery
- Repairs heavy mechanical systems, parts, and machines including gearboxes, hydraulic and air valve systems, chains, conveyors, and sprockets
- Welding: stick and wire feed to repair and or build safety guards and equipment custom fit to the mills needs
- Operate machines including metal lathes, milling machine, drill press, hand grinders, Scotchman press for bending or forming metals, cutting metal with shear or oxy/acetylene torch
- May replace, fit and position mechanical and electrical devices; may repair switches, electrical panels, fit/cut and splice conveyor belts from chain and cloth/rubber fabrics
- Pull off and repair and replace chain systems in a variety of sizes
- Work on 110 and 440-volt electrical panels and switches
- Will drive to get parts, tools or supplies that the Purchasing Agent cannot get
- May work weekends to work on items that cannot be worked on during normal production hours (e.g. Head Saw carriage)
- Other duties as assigned
How to be successful:
- Able to work independently and on a team
- Able to effectively communicate with others
- Have a minimum of 2 years Sawmill (or equivalent) experience
- Knowledgeable in the use of a variety of hand tools, power tools, basic electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and proficient in arc welding and gas cutting
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Can be flexible to work in other areas of the mill as needed
Benefits, Perks, and more:
- This company offers medical, dental, vision benefits
-Vacation and sick pay
-Pay raises after the evaluation period
Interested? Apply today. We are open Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply:
*Send your resume to email@example.com
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400 (Due to the current COVID restrictions we are doing phone or video interviews at this time)
*Click the link to schedule a 15-minute consultation with our recruiter: https://calendly.com/nikki-boyer/15min
Ask about our referral bonus program!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind for anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express is known for being able to help find the type of job that is a perfect fit for employment goals, needs, and abilities, and we never charge a fee for our services and support. This is a FREE service for all job seekers! Express has a wide range of jobs that meet employment goals including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2020 we put over 4200 people to work in Snohomish County!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
*401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs