Express is currently recruiting for a Millwork/Forklift Operator for a building material company in Everett. Some of the responsibilities will include preparing orders for the Millwork department and operating a forklift. This position is a long-term, evaluation to hire position that starts right away.
Location: Everett, WA
Pay: Earn up to $17.00 per hour depending upon experience. The pay increases after the probationary period and is contingent upon attendance and performance.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 6:00am-2:30pm
What you get to do:
-Utilize a forklift
-Pull and stack orders
-Secure and organize paperwork
-Work with managers on any equipment or product issues
-General clean up
-Other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful:
-Have the ability to identify the differences between the various species of lumber
-Understand the difference between MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard), and PFJ (Finger Jointed Pine)
-Ability to QC orders for errors
-Ability to successfully operate warehouse equipment such as a forklift and pallet jack
-Experience in shipping and receiving
-Ability to operate hand and power tools
-Ability to lift up to 75 pounds consistently
-Basic understanding of equipment for maintenance purposes
What’s in it for you:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- PTO (to be earned 1 every 4 months / after a year= 8 days /after 2 yrs =13 days / 10 yrs = 18 days)
- Paid holidays
- Pre-tax 401K program
- Short term disability - $50,000 life insurance policy on all employees at NO CHARGE to the employee
- Profit-sharing (qualify after working a year / paid out in December as long as we have a profit / can be put towards 401K)
- Friendly staff and work environment
- Monthly employee appreciation luncheon
- Drawing to be entered for a monthly giveaway
- Birthday celebrations, and a $10 gift card for all employees (including temps).
- Fun around holidays, including Easter, Christmas, Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, and more!
- Safety incentive program. After 100 days of no accidents, employees celebrate with a pizza party!
Does this sound like the position for you? Apply today! We are open 8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply: (Choose what works best for you)
*Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind if you know anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and as a job seeker, you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2019 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
What are the benefits of being an Express Associate and working with our local office?
- Friendly staff of 10 with 25+ years of Staffing experience
- A locally owned office that is very invested in putting people to work in our community
- We are self-insured, so LESS comes out of your paycheck with the employee Workers Compensation portion of your taxes
- Medical Plan-Several plans to choose from
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses-unlimited bonuses are available!
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs