The Medical Practice Manager is responsible for and supervises the day-to-day operational activities of the support staff for the assigned medical practice. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the practice, and as may be required by the Chief Operating Officer, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained. The Manager, in conjunction with the Clinical Director, is responsible for the overall financial performance of the practice. The Manager coordinates patient care with the Clinical Director to provide maximum practice efficiencies. This position provides management and supervision to designated staff.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in English.
• Effectively communicates orally and in writing.
• Represents the organization in a professional and effective manner to the community.
• Works independently and is self-directed.
• Supports, motivates and sustains a team-oriented culture.
• Provides operational and project management leadership across the organization.
• Articulates organizational vision and implements organizational strategic initiatives.
• Demonstrates excellent financial skills in budgeting and handling revenues and expenses.
• Exercises sound judgment, tact and diplomacy.
• Evaluates and effectively addresses highly complex issues and problems.
• Delegates work, sets expectations and monitors activities of subordinate staff appropriately.
• Applies skills in employee relations: recruiting, onboarding, coaching, terminations, etc.
• Demonstrates leadership and basic management skills.
• Knowledge of medical billing and insurance.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
Job Specific Functions/Performance Expectations:
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package designed to address health, time off, retirement and career-advancement needs. We also offer an additional $0.75/hour for those who test proficiently in a second language.
To learn more and to apply for this position, please visit our website www.CHCsno.org to complete an online application and/or submit your resume for consideration.
Join a team that loves what they do and cares about those they serve.
CHC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA)/At-will employer.
|1019 112th St. SW, Everett||
|Snohomish County Only||This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County|
|Outside listing?||I want applicants to apply for this job elsewhere (my website, Monster, Indeed, etc.)|