Express has a new opportunity for a Maintenance Technician in Marysville. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity that will run for a minimum of 90 days, with the opportunity to continue longer. In your new role, you will be responsible for performing maintenance duties such as repairs and maintenance on machinery including electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic. If you have experience performing maintenance on industrial equipment, give us a call today!
Location: Marysville, WA
Rate of pay: You can earn up to $23.00 per hour. Pay increases after the probationary period and is contingent upon performance and attendance.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 5:00am-3:30pm
What you get to do:
- Performs repair and maintenance on parts of equipment and machines including electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs
- May maintain records of jobs performed in order to develop a history of repairs so that preventative maintenance can be performed
- May assist in the installation of machinery and equipment
- Assist in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment
- Keeps work area clean, orderly, and safe
- Inspects and adjusts equipment as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven excellent attendance history
- Electrical troubleshooting, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repair experience is preferred
- Ability to read English and/or follow instructions, and communicate effectively
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, climb platforms and ladders to make repairs
- Ability to read numbers as well as and product descriptions
- Basic math skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to maintain written records
- Ability to lead and direct team
- May need to have own basic set of tools- This is a tobacco-free facility and job site. Use of tobacco is prohibited in all areas of the premises
Does this sound like the position for you? Apply today! We are open 7:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply: (Choose what works best for you)
*Send your resume to email@example.com
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind if you know anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and as a job seeker, you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2019 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
What are the benefits of being an Express Associate and working with our local office?
- Friendly staff of 10 with 25+ years of Staffing experience
- A locally owned office that is very invested in putting people to work in our community
- We are self-insured, so LESS comes out of your paycheck with the employee Workers Compensation portion of your taxes
- Medical Plan-Several plans to choose from
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses-unlimited bonuses are available!
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs