Location: Lynnwood, WA
Rate of Pay: You can earn up to $30.00 per hour, depending upon experience! Pay increases after the probationary period and is contingent upon attendance and performance.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 2:30PM-10:30PM
What you get to do:
-Installing and repairing industrial machine equipment
-Maintaining printing production equipment
-Process work orders to specifications including reading blueprints and schematics
-Maintain and repairs
-Performing preventive maintenance
-Utilizing lift equipment as needed
-Complete required maintenance reports as needed
What you do to need to be successful:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more consistently
- Mechanical aptitude
- Electrical aptitude highly desired
- 3-5 years of Industrial Maintenance experience
- Ability to work overtime and occasional different shifts
- Welding experience a plus
- Ability to operate machine tools
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Bobst and Komori experience is a plus!
What’s in it for you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Holiday and vacation pay plus, paid week off for 4th of July!
Does this sound like the position for you? Apply today! We are open 8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply: (Choose what works best for you)
*Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind if you know anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and as a job seeker, you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2019 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
What are the benefits of being an Express Associate and working with our local office?
- Friendly staff of 10 with 25+ years of Staffing experience
- Locally owned office who is very invested in putting people to work in our community
- We are self- insured, so LESS comes out of your paycheck for with the employee Workers Compensation portion of your taxes
- Medical Plan-Several plans to choose from
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses-unlimited bonuses are available!
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs
Click anywhere in window to close