Express has a new opportunity for a Machine Operator in Marysville. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity that will run for 11 months out of the year, with a month off, and the potential to come back again after one month's break. Express can keep you busy during the month off as well as we offer full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Sick pay, and Holiday pay while working!
Call or text today for an immediate phone interview at 425-339-8400!
Location: Marysville, WA
Rate of pay: This position starts at $16.64 per hour, depending upon experience. Raises are based upon performance and attendance.
Schedule: In the Extreme Season you could work 7 days a week; candidates will need to be willing to do be available for all days/shifts and be willing to work a lot of overtime. Example: You may work a 5:00 am and a 9:00 pm shift.
Currently, associates are working 5:00 am and at 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime, including weekends and holidays
- This is a tobacco-free facility and Jobsite. Use of tobacco is prohibited in all areas of the premises
- Operate a computer-controlled production system for multiple raw material ingredients that are processed in a mix room.
- Coordinates with the material handler and heavy equipment operator which material will be used for each machine
- Ensures the shakers are filled to keep the flow of material to the production lines
- Ensures the correct roll stock is being used and places it on the machine
- Performs the necessary machine adjustments to ensure the quality and quantity standards are being produced
- Performs quality checks including weighing and volume checks
- Communicates with the material handler if the material should have more moisture or switch to another material
- Performs housekeeping duties to ensure the material does not accumulate under the conveyors, aisle ways and catwalks by following safety practices to avoid injuries
- Completes production documentation ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timeliness
- Meets quality and quantity standards
- Informs the maintenance personnel of any problems in which they may encounter
For confidential consideration, we offer several convenient ways to apply:
-Call/text our office for an immediate phone interview at 425-339-8400
-Apply online: www.expresspros.com/apply
-Email your resume to email@example.com
-Click the link to schedule a 15-minute consultation with our recruiter: https://calendly.com/nikki-boyer/15min
-If you do not have time to fill out an application, let us know! We can fill one out for you!
-Stop by our office Monday-Friday between 7:00am-5:00pm: 906 SE Everett Mall Way Suite 140 Everett, WA 98208. We are behind the Applebee’s.
Apply today. We are open Monday – Friday: 7:00am-5:00pm.
Ask about our $100.00 referral bonus offer!
We are currently offering a $100.00 referral bonus for every successful referral sent and there is NO limit to the number of referrals you can submit! Keep Express in mind for anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express is known for being able to help find the type of job that is a perfect fit for employment goals, needs, and abilities, and we never charge a fee for our services and support. This is a FREE service for all job seekers! Express has a wide range of jobs that meet employment goals including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2020 we put over 4200 people to work in Snohomish County!
Vacation pay, holiday pay, and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals!
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs