In your new role, you will be performing various warehouse and production line functions to support the mixing and packaging of the company’s fertilizer products. You will ensure finished products are manufactured accurately and in a timely manner to meet operational deadlines.
Location: Marysville, WA
Rate of pay: This position starts at $16.64 per hour, depending upon experience. Raises are based upon performance and attendance.
Schedule: In the Extreme Season you could work 7 days a week; candidates will need to be willing to do be available for all days/shifts and be willing to work a lot of overtime. Example: You may work a 5:00 am and a 9:00 pm shift.
Currently, associates are working 5:00 am and at 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
What you get to do:
- Operate a computer-controlled production system for multiple raw material ingredients that are processed in a mix room.
- Coordinates with the material handler and heavy equipment operator which material will be used for each machine
- Ensures the shakers are filled to keep the flow of material to the production lines
- Ensures the correct roll stock is being used and places it on the machine
- Performs the necessary machine adjustments to ensure the quality and quantity standards are being produced
- Performs quality checks including weighing and volume checks
- Communicates with the material handler if the material should have more moisture or switch to another material
- Performs housekeeping duties to ensure the material does not accumulate under the conveyors, aisle ways and catwalks by following safety practices to avoid injuries
- Completes production documentation ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timeliness
- Meets quality and quantity standards
- Informs the maintenance personnel of any problems in which they may encounter
What you need to be successful:
- Ability to follow safe practices and procedures
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to read and write in English and follow oral instructions
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Machine operator experience of 1-2 years
- Ability to climb ladders and work on their feet for most of the day
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime, including weekends and holidays
- This is a tobacco-free facility and Jobsite. Use of tobacco is prohibited in all areas of the premises
Does this sound like the position for you? Apply today! We are open 8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply: (Choose what works best for you)
*Send your resume to email@example.com
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind if you know anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and as a jobseeker, you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2019 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
What are the benefits of being an Express Associate and working with our local office?
- Friendly staff of 10 with 25+ years of Staffing experience
- Locally owned office who is very invested in putting people to work in our community
- We are self- insured, so LESS comes out of your paycheck for with the employee Workers Compensation portion of your taxes
- Medical Plan-Several plans to choose from
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses-unlimited bonuses are available!
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs