Express has a new opportunity for a Loader / Heavy Equipment Operator in Marysville. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity that will run for a minimum of 90 days, with the opportunity to continue longer. In your new role, you will be performing various warehouse and production line functions to support the mixing and packaging of the company’s fertilizer products. You will ensure finished products are manufactured accurately and in a timely manner to meet operational deadlines.
Loader / Heavy Equipment Operator
Location: Marysville, WA
Rate of pay: Rate starts at $16.64 per hour, depending upon experience. Raises are based upon performance and attendance.
Schedule: In the busy season you could work 7 days a week; candidates will need to be willing to do be available for all days/shifts and be willing to work a lot of overtime. Example: You may work a 5:00 am and a 9:00pm shift. Currently, associates are working 4 ten-hour days, 5:00am-3:00pm
What you get to do:
- Prepares organic mixes by using the Bill of Materials to ensure the correct ingredients are used in the correct proportions
- Supplies the line with a continuous supply of material
- Performs a safety and equipment check before each use of the loader
- Receives load tickets from haulers, ensures accuracy, signs, accumulate until the end of the day, and forwards the tickets in a neat and clean appearance to the office personnel for inventory entry
- Pumps diesel fuel into the loader by an electrical pump and ensures all safety practices are used to prevent injury
- Monitors the stockpiles for excessive heat, turns stockpiles, and ensures the proper amount of water is used to prepare the stockpile for production use
- Performs the proper operation and minor maintenance of equipment
- Accurately verifies the quantity of material
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful:
- Ability to follow safe practices and procedures
- Proficient in the problem solving, set up, running, clean up procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-4 years’ experience in heavy equipment operation
- Ability to operate and maintain heavy equipment (loader/dozer)
- Ability to maintain stockpile slopes to ensure safe work environment
- Ability to sit in a loader for many hours in a dusty, hot environment
- Ability to climb into and out of equipment repeatedly
- Ability to read English and/or follow instructions, and communicate effectively
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime, including weekends and holidays
- This is a tobacco-free facility and jobsite. Use of tobacco is prohibited on all areas of the premises
Does this sound like the position for you? Apply today! We are open 7:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply: (Choose what works best for you)
*Send your resume to email@example.com
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind if you know anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and as a jobseeker, you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2019 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
What are the benefits of being an Express Associate and working with our local office?
- Friendly staff of 10 with 25+ years of Staffing experience
- Locally owned office who is very invested in putting people to work in our community
- We are self- insured, so LESS comes out of your paycheck for with the employee Workers Compensation portion of your taxes
- Medical Plan-Several plans to choose from
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses-unlimited bonuses are available!
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs