The Cashier is responsible for checking out customer's merchandise through the POS registers. They perform various Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Approaches all customers in a friendly and outgoing manner.
- Remains product knowledgeable.
- Remains aware of advertised sales.
- Stocks and straightens shelves and pegs in the immediate area when not directly ringing up product.
- Provides a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Minimum Degree Required: High School education or equivalent experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc.
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind.
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Light work that includes constantly moving and lifting objects up to 20 pounds, occasionally move and lift objects up to 50 pounds or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
9810 Quil Ceda Blvd, Tulalip ||
|Snohomish County Only
This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County
I want applicants to apply for this job elsewhere (my website, Monster, Indeed, etc.)
Only registered members can apply for jobs.