Express has a new opportunity for a Forklift Operator in Marysville. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity that will run for 11 months out of the year, with a month off, and the potential to come back again after a one-month break. Express can keep you busy during the month off as well as we offer full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 K, Sick, and Holiday pay while working!
In your new role, you will be performing various warehouse and production line functions to support the mixing and packaging of the company’s fertilizer products. You will ensure finished products are manufactured accurately and in a timely manner to meet operational deadlines.
Location: Marysville, WA
Rate of pay: While you may be considered for any and all openings this company has, the pay for all positions is $15.00 per hour. Raises are based upon performance and attendance.
Schedule: During their peak season you could work 7 days a week. Overtime available! Earn up to $22.50 per hour
Current schedule: 5:00am and at 3:30pm.
What you get to do:
- Responsible for the operation of a forklift or other heavy equipment to safely move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise around the facility.
- Performs a safety check of the forklift to ensure it is safe to operate.
- Checks fluid levels- For oil, water and fuel before operating the lift
- Ensures the packaging lines have empty pallets available and informs the supervisor of the pallet inventory
- Removes palletized bags from the production lines and places them on the stretch-wrapper Operates the stretch-wrapper and changes the stretch film as required
- Places palletized bags in inventory and ensuring they are located in the proper rows storing them neatly without damaging other inventory
- Actively participates in plant cleanliness by restacking, picking-up trash and debris, and washing their equipment
- Reads the BOLs and places the correct quantity and SKU on the carrier's trucks in a safe and efficient manner. Any changes to the BOLs must be communicated to the Dispatcher and or office personnel
- Performs physical inventory counts of finished goods as required- Meets quality and quantity standards
- Responsible for the safe operation of the forklift and maintaining fluid levels
What you need to be successful:
- Ability to follow safe practices and procedures
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb on and off of required equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to read and write English and/or be able to follow instructions.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather.
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime, including weekends and holidays.
- This is a tobacco-free facility and jobsite. Use of tobacco is prohibited on all areas of the premises
Does this sound like the position for you? Apply today! We are open 8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply: (Choose what works best for you)
*Send your resume to email@example.com
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind if you know anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and as a jobseeker, you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2019 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
What are the benefits of being an Express Associate and working with our local office?
- Friendly staff of 10 with 25+ years of Staffing experience
- Locally owned office who is very invested in putting people to work in our community
- We are self- insured, so LESS comes out of your paycheck for with the employee Workers Compensation portion of your taxes
- Medical Plan-Several plans to choose from
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses-unlimited bonuses are available!
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs