Express has a new opportunity for a Forklift Operator in Marysville. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity that will run for 11 months out of the year, with a month off, and a potential to come back again after a one-month break.
Express can keep you busy during the month off as well as we offer full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Sick, and Holiday pay while working!
Call or text today for an immediate phone interview at 425-339-8400!
Location: Marysville, WA
Rate of pay: Earn up to $20.00 per hour/$800.00 weekly, depending upon experience. The pay increases are based on work ethic and performance.
Schedule: Monday-Saturday: 5:00am and at 3:30pm OR 12:00pm-10:00pm
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Responsible for the operation of a forklift or other heavy equipment to safely move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise around the facility
- Performs a safety check of the forklift to ensure it is safe to operate
- Checks fluid levels- For oil, water, and fuel before operating the lift
- Ensures the packaging lines have empty pallets available and informs the supervisor of the pallet inventory
- Removes palletized bags from the production lines and places them on the stretch-wrapper Operates the stretch-wrapper and changes the stretch film as required
- Places palletized bags in inventory and ensuring they are located in the proper rows storing them neatly without damaging the other inventory
- Actively participates in plant cleanliness by restacking, picking up trash and debris, and washing their equipment
- Reads the BOLs and places the correct quantity and SKU on the carrier’s trucks
- Performs physical inventory counts of finished goods as required
- Perform basic math transactions such as add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime, including weekends and holidays
- This is a tobacco-free facility and job site. Use of tobacco is prohibited in all areas of the premises
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply:
-Apply online: www.expresspros.com/apply
-Call/text our office for an immediate phone interview at 425-339-8400
-Email your resume to email@example.com
-If you do not have time to fill out an application, let us know! We can fill one out for you!
-Stop by our office and meet with one of our Employment Specialists for an on the spot interview: 906 SE Everett Mall Way Suite 140 Everett, WA 98208
Apply today. We are open Monday – Friday: 7:00am-5:00pm.
Ask about our $100.00 referral bonus offer!
We are currently offering a $100.00 referral bonus for every successful referral sent and there is NO limit to the number of referrals you can submit! Keep Express in mind for anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express is known for being able to help find the type of job that is a perfect fit for employment goals, needs, and abilities, and we never charge a fee for our services and support. This is a FREE service for all job seekers! Express has a wide range of jobs that meet employment goals including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2020 we put over 4200 people to work in Snohomish County!
Vacation pay, holiday pay, and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals!
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs