Express has a new opportunity for a Forklift Operator in Marysville. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity that will run for 11 months out of the year, with a month off, and the potential to come back again after a one-month break. Express positions during the month off and we offer full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 K, Sick, and Holiday pay while working!
In this role responsibilities can include various warehouse and production line functions to support the mixing and packaging of the company’s fertilizer products, ensure finished products are manufactured accurately and in a timely manner to meet operational deadlines.
Location: Marysville, WA
Rate of pay: Earn up to $18.00 per hour. Raises are based upon performance and work ethic.
Schedule: During their peak season you could work 7 days a week. Overtime available! Earn up to $24.66 per hour
Current schedule: 5:00am and at 3:30pm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the operation of a forklift or other heavy equipment to safely move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise around the facility.
- Performs a safety check of the forklift to ensure it is safe to operate.
- Checks fluid levels- For oil, water, and fuel before operating the lift
- Ensures the packaging lines have empty pallets available and informs the supervisor of the pallet inventory
- Removes palletized bags from the production lines and places them on the stretch-wrapper Operates the stretch-wrapper and changes the stretch film as required
- Places palletized bags in inventory and ensuring they are located in the proper rows storing them neatly without damaging other inventory
- Actively participates in plant cleanliness by restacking, picking-up trash and debris, and washing their equipment
- Reads the BOLs and places the correct quantity and SKU on the carrier's trucks in a safe and efficient manner. Any changes to the BOLs must be communicated to the Dispatcher and or office personnel
- Performs physical inventory counts of finished goods as required- Meets quality and quantity standards
- Responsible for the safe operation of the forklift and maintaining fluid levels
How to be successful:
- Ability to follow safe practices and procedures
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb on and off of required equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to read and write English and/or be able to follow instructions.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather.
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime, including weekends and holidays.
- This is a tobacco-free facility and job site. Use of tobacco is prohibited in all areas of the premises
Interested? Apply today. We are open Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply:
*Send your resume to email@example.com
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400 (Due to the current COVID restrictions we are doing phone or video interviews at this time)
*Click the link to schedule a 15-minute consultation with our recruiter: https://calendly.com/nikki-boyer/15min
Ask about our referral bonus program!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind for anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express is known for being able to help find the type of job that is a perfect fit for employment goals, needs, and abilities, and we never charge a fee for our services and support. This is a FREE service for all job seekers! Express has a wide range of jobs that meet employment goals including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2020 we put over 4200 people to work in Snohomish County!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
*401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs