A Stanwood company is looking to bring aboard a new Farm Hand! If you have experience in a farm setting, this company wants to hear from you!
Location: Stanwood, WA
Pay: $14.50 per hour; pay increases after the probationary period and are based upon performance and attendance.
Schedule: Current schedule is Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:00PM.
This is an evaluation to hire opening. Great career opportunity!
What you get to do:
- Setting up feeding trays
- Farm maintenance-keep yard clean, use a weed eater, etc.
- Drive farm tractor if needed
- Cleaning crates with a pitchfork
- Collect mortality and take to compost
- Assist in needed areas
What you need to be successful:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and up
- Ability to work in inclement weather and in a farm environment
- Reliable transportation to move between locations
- The ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
What’s in it for you:
- This position offers medical, dental, and vision after 90 days and paid holidays after 60 days!
Does this sound like the position for you? Apply today! We are open 8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply: (Choose what works best for you)
*Send your resume to email@example.com
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call/text our office at 425-339-8400
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 referral bonus!
We are looking for employee referrals. Keep Express in mind if you know anyone who is looking for work!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and as a job seeker, you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2019 we put over 4200 people to work in the Snohomish County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
What are the benefits of being an Express Associate and working with our local office?
- Friendly staff of 10 with 25+ years of Staffing experience
- Locally owned office that is very invested in putting people to work in our community
- We are self-insured, so LESS comes out of your paycheck with the employee Workers Compensation portion of your taxes
- Medical Plan-Several plans to choose from
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses-unlimited bonuses are available!
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Want to know about other opportunities we have available?
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Everett
Follow us on Instagram@ Expresseveretwa!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs