We have an immediate opening for an experienced Diesel Mechanic for a fast paced construction firm in the Snohomish, Washington area. Responsibilities include servicing, maintaining and repairing diesel trucks, heavy machines and fleet trucks. The ideal mechanic will have 5+ years’ experience working as a Diesel Mechanic and have completed training at a reputable technical college in diesel technology. Candidates will have previous experience performing in-depth diagnostics on engines and electrical systems.
1. Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
2. Create repair orders and determine work plan procedures.
3. Perform general and detailed repair of all engines and components.
4. Overhaul gas and diesel engines.
5. Inspect safety devices and make adjustments as needed.
6. Operate repaired vehicle and equipment to verify conformance to specifications.
7. Tag all warranty parts and returns.
Days, 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer competitive wages based on previous experience and training at a rate of $40 to $50/hour, Medical, Vision, Dental and 401K.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Experience Diesel Truck Diagnosis and Repair
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability and Motivation to work Independently
· Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills
· Personal Tool Set with a Rollaway toolbox
Desired PLUS Experience and Certification:
· CDL License
· State Inspectors License
· ASE Master
· Diesel Engine Technology Certification/Education
· Heavy Duty Truck Systems
· Electrical Trouble Shooting
|Snohomish County Only||This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County|
|Yearly Salary||$95,000 - $104,999|