TS Associates, a Managed Service Provider (MSP) is seeking an experienced Desktop Support Technician, level 1 with a desire to learn more of the advanced technologies we work with.
This position is full time with some overtime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Care for our users, they depend on us to make their jobs easier.
- Provide the most positive customer experience possible. Remember to fix the person, then tackle the technical need.
- Focused and able to multi-task using strong analytical, written, oral and organizational skills.
- Work independently, triaging incoming calls and service tickets to prioritize and escalate where needed.
- Document everything. If it didn’t get in a service ticket, it didn’t happen.
- Work with a project team in sometimes stressful environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures – We always look to make it easier for the next new guy.
- Punctuality with clients whether showing up on site or returning a call. Communication is the key.
Job Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a help desk or desktop support environment.
- Able to diagnose basic network connectivity or authentication issues.
- Experience with the Windows 10 operating system.
- In depth understanding of Microsoft Office 2016/2019/365.
- Hands on experience migrating user data and settings to new hardware.
- Working knowledge of hard drive cloning and/or imaging.
- Experience identifying and removing malware/viruses using common tools.
- Experience working with smart phones and tablets such as iPhones, iPads and Android.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have dependable transportation, most work is within 20 miles, but field service calls may be 90+ miles one way.
- Candidates should expect to work overtime, the average work week is 40 hours.
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work remotely on occasion
- Technical Training Tuition reimbursement
Must be able to pass pre-employment criminal background check. Please reply with your cover letter and resume. This is a direct hire role – not through an agency! Fun and fast-paced environment.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
|Snohomish County Only
This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County
$45,000 - $54,999
|Estimated Start Date
Only registered members can apply for jobs.