Class A CDL Driver
Civil construction firm specializing in the creation and renovation of sports fields, city parks, wetland mitigation, infrastructure and roads projects is currently seeking a Class A CDL Dump Truck and Trailer Driver to permanently join our team. This position is for a skilled Driver whose work is performed with safety and precision, and is expert driving a variety of trucks and hauling trailers. Dump truck and trailer 5 year experience is required, if you do not have dump truck documented five year experience, please do not apply.
Walk-ins welcome between 9AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday 20607 State Route 9 SE Snohomish WA 98296, or you may email a resume, or faxed to 425-489-0222.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to successful completion of construction and engineering work.
- Operate all vehicles and related equipment in a safe and secure way.
- Operate the equipment in such a way as to prevent accidents and damage of property.
- Perform periodical safety, maintenance or servicing checks to ensure proper functioning of the equipment and make minor repairs if needed.
- Inform and advise the management or repairmen for major repairs or maintenance.
- Respond to signals and directions by the staff and work in coordination
- 5 years dump truck and trailer documented experience
- Able to pass random drug tests
- Able to pass pre-employment
- Clean driving record; no criminal record
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to communicate and interact both verbally and written
- A keen eye to details and good decision making skills
- Ability to complete work projects on time and in an effective manner
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible to work during odd hours
Interested in Working with us? Our Benefits Include:
20607 SR 9 S.E., Snohomish ||
|Snohomish County Only
This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County
$35 - $40
Only registered members can apply for jobs.