Civil construction firm specializing in the creation and renovation of sports fields, city parks, wetland mitigation, infrastructure and roads projects is currently seeking a Class A CDL Dump Truck and Trailer Driver to permanently join our team. This position is for a skilled Driver whose work is performed with safety and precision, and is comfortable driving a variety of trucks and hauling trailers.
Walk-ins welcome between 9AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday 20607 State Route 9 SE Snohomish WA 98296, or you may email a resume, or faxed to 425-489-0222.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide support to successful completion of construction and engineering work.
· Operate all vehicles and related equipment in a safe and secure way.
· Operate the equipment in such a way as to prevent accidents and damage of property.
· Perform periodical safety, maintenance or servicing checks to ensure proper functioning of the equipment and make minor repairs if needed.
· Inform and advise the management or repairmen for major repairs or maintenance.
· Respond to signals and directions by the staff and work in coordination
· 5 years documented experience
· Able to pass random drug tests
· Able to pass pre-employment
· Clean driving record; no criminal record
· Ability to work as a team player
· Ability to communicate and interact both verbally and written
· A keen eye to details and good decision making skills
· Ability to complete work projects on time and in an effective manner
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Flexible to work during odd hours
Interested in Working with us? Our Benefits Include:
Compensation: $26- $28 per hour and 10%to 15% prevailing work paid at $50 per hour
|Snohomish County Only||This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County|
|Yearly Salary||$55,000 - $64,999|
|Hourly Wage||$25 - $30|