Make a daily difference in someone's life, at home, where you can really get to know someone and make their day! We are looking for stellar people who want to give back to their community and to others. If you fit this description, please apply!
Looking for that right caregiver to work with a gentleman in Granite Falls; completing light house keeping and errand. Shifts are Monday and Fridays.
$18.00 - $21.00 per hour.
• A great work environment w/ 24/7 Support
• Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
• Training and ongoing development programs (90 day and annual review)
• Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month
• Employee referral programs - $100 for referring a great person like you!
• Employee Discount Programs, up to 22% for your phones
• Competitive pay
Requirements and responsibilities:
• Certification as a HCA or CNA
• Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
• CPR/FA, Food Handlers, TB Test, Covid Test
• Pass a written competency evaluation, drug screen and a nationwide background check
• Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
• High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
|Snohomish County Only||This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County|
|Hourly Wage||$15 - $20|
|Estimated Start Date||2021/11/20|