Seeking a part-time bicycle mechanic to join our team. As a bicycle mechanic, you will be responsible for repairing and performing maintenance on a variety of bicycles. You will utilize your knowledge of various bicycle components and tools to diagnose and fix any issues that arise with a bike, while also providing excellent customer service. Additionally, you should be able to sell repair services or upgrade options.
- Diagnose and repair a variety of common bicycle issues, including tire punctures, broken chains, and faulty brakes
- Provide guidance and communication on products, services and bike care
- Provide basic bike fits using our protocols/measurements
- Ability to understand technical bike products, comparisons, and features
- Keep a clean, organized workspace
- Sell repair/upgrade solutions along with access to used/new parts
- Previous experience with bicycles or general mechanics
- Must have tools or access to sufficient tools to do the job in an organized way
- A passion for bicycles and an interest in maintaining/building your skills as technology evolves
- Ability to effectively communicate, problem-solve, and provide excellent customer service
- Have knowledge around the difference in components for MTB/Hybrid/electric bikes
- Must have the ability to work on Sunday’s
This is a part-time role (20-25 hours per week).
Pay will be based on performance.
|401 N Olympic Ave, Arlington||
|Snohomish County Only||This job is either located or can be performed in Snohomish County|
|Hourly Wage||$20 - $25|
|Estimated Start Date||2023/05/17|