- This event has passed.
EFFECTIVE CAPABILITIES STATEMENT WORKSHOP – VIRTUAL
May 26 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
The Creating an Effective Capabilities Statement workshop is for firms with a desire to start networking and developing relationships with local, state and federal government agencies. The ability to market your firms’ strengths through a capabilities statement is one of the first steps in being successful with government contracting.
During this workshop we will share the elements to an effective Capabilities Statement which include:
- Firms Contact Information
- Appropriate Codes and Certifications
- Concise overview of what product or service your firm provides
- Distinctive core competencies
- Key Personnel Experience (new firms)
- Past Performance (established firms)
- Community Involvement
Please be prepared to create or improve your firms’ capabilities statement to increase your visibility with government agencies. Sandy Bjorgen will be leading us through an exercise of writing for impact and being memorable.