|Company Location||19031 33rd Ave W #203|
The Right People, Every Time
SmartTalent leverages industry expertise, technology and relationships to provide full-service staffing, recruiting and workforce management solutions. Specializing in office, customer service, accounting, labor and professional placements, we help dynamic organizations access the best person for every job.
A Personalized Approach for Precise Results
Businesses that need high-performance talent and cost-effective staffing solutions trust SmartTalent. Our team delivers flexible, customized solutions to help dynamic companies achieve their goals.
SmartTalent services are designed to save time, improve outcomes and drive bottom-line results. Our approach is based on relationships – we learn everything we can about your business to make effective recommendations, tailored for your unique business needs.
Temporary and Contract
Clients form long-term partnerships with SmartTalent because they get access to quality candidates for every placement. Our recruiters are trained intensively and certified based on stringent standards. They leverage tools and relationships and apply a six-step process that examines what a candidate “can-do,” “will-do” and where they “will-fit.”
- Behavioral Assessment: SmartTalent eliminates the guesswork that most staffing companies rely on. Candidates must undergo a pre-employment behavior assessment that determines predisposition to both positive and negative behaviors.
- Skills Assessment: Each potential candidate completes our SMART (Skills Matrix Assessing Real Talent) testing process to verify skills.
- Behavioral Interview: This process measures past performance, attitude, behavior, attendance, etc. to predict future performance.
- Orientation: When we decide to take on a candidate, they complete orientation and training that includes safety and ergonomics.
- SmartV.I.S.®: The SmartTalent Verification Information System verifies eligibility of all newly hired employees.
- SmartProtect: Selected candidates will undergo client-specific verifications including reference checks, DMV, drug screening, criminal background checks as well as additional skills and behavior testing as requested.