|Company Name||Monroe School District|
|Company Location||14692 179th Avenue SE|
In the Monroe School District, we are fully committed to preparing every student for college, career, and life by providing powerful instructional strategies, equitable access for all learners, and holding every student to high expectations. We believe in developing the strengths and passions of every student, honoring each student’s unique needs, and providing rigorous learning experiences necessary for independent success.
This commitment shows in the wide range of programs offered throughout the district for our diverse population of students. We strive to provide just the right fit with choices of traditional K-12 classrooms, alternative programs, programs for students that excel, and for those with special learning needs.
Students in our district are taught by dedicated and highly qualified teachers. Our district surpasses the state average and the average of surrounding school districts for number of teachers holding advanced degrees.
Current job openings at Monroe School District
- Emergency Substitute Teacher - Pool of Applicants posted 13 days ago.
- Paraeducator - Instructional posted 21 days ago.
- School Psychologist posted 24 days ago.
- Special Educ. Paraeducator – Structured Learning Center posted 24 days ago.
- CTE Marketing Teacher posted 24 days ago.
- Speech Language Pathologist posted 24 days ago.
- Substitute Bus Driver- Pool of Applicants posted 24 days ago.
- Substitute Teacher- Pool of Applicants posted 24 days ago.
- Substitute Paraeducator- Pool of Applicants posted 24 days ago.